Do you need a professional application software that records and processes your accounting transactions with custom designed functional modules such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and trial balance to suit the operations of you small or medium sized business? Look no further. The custom developers are here to help you get all that you need. Our team of expert developers are always ready to collaborate with your company or business entity to design software that does all the necessary accounting and finance work for you.
The modules applied in your software will most likely depend on your requirements since we develop based on the operations of your business. Though this implementation may vary from business to business, many professional businesses will have the following core modules implemented in their software if done by us.
Section of application where the company enters its bills and pays money it owes. This allows you to gain full control over your company’s cash flow and immediate access to outstanding creditor information.
A general ledger is a complete record of financial transactions over the life of a company. The ledger holds account information that is needed to prepare financial statements, and includes accounts for assets, liabilities, owners’ equity, revenues and expenses. With this information at hand electronically, and with backups always implemented as needed, your company life will be reincarnated even in the case of fire or water incidents.
The Billing section is where the company produces invoices to clients/customers. Based on your requirements, different methods of client payment is made available. Most small to medium scaled businesses do accept cash, cheque, credit and payments by installment, that helps clients to access product(s) they do not have ready cash for while the company use the money to run the business.
The stocks/Inventory will be where the company keeps control of its inventory. This involves automated systems and processes that identify inventory requirements, set targets, provide replenishment techniques, report actual and projected inventory status and handle all functions related to the tracking and management of material. All these are done with the primary objective of determining/controlling stock levels within the physical distribution system, functions to balance the need for product availability against the need for minimizing stock holding and handling costs.
Purchase order is where the company orders inventory. On the other hand, Sales Order is where the company records customer orders for the supply of inventory. This helps the business monitor cash flow accurately and make informed decisions about immediate expenditure.
Non Core Modules
Like the Core Modules, the Non-Core Modules are also based on client requirements: General integration may Include most of the following:
- Debt collection—where the company tracks attempts to collect overdue bills (sometimes part of accounts receivable)
- Electronic payment processing
- Expense—where employee business-related expenses are entered
- Inquiries—where the company looks up information on screen without any edits or additions
- Payroll—where the company tracks salary, wages, and related taxes
- Reports—where the company prints out data
- Timesheet—where professionals (such as attorneys and consultants) record time worked so that it can be billed to clients
- Purchase requisition—where requests for purchase orders are made, approved and tracked
- Reconciliation—compares records from parties at both sides of transactions for consistency
- Departmental accounting
- Support for value added taxation